Monday, July 20, 2009

Curly-Hair Help!?

Ok,my hair is natrually curly,though i regularly straghtned it because its to hard to manage when its curly.



Though i dont want to get it chemacally staghtend because i do, in someway like my hair curly. I want to get a cool, new hair cut. I was thinking about getting bangs but,if my hair is curly,it wont look right? RIGHT??..So please if you have advice on a cute hair style that versital for me,leave a comment. =)



ps) I have an oval face(



Curly-Hair Help!?

Yeah man, I feel your pain--i did bangs and they've become a bit of a hassle (my hair is curly too). Try some nice long layers--that's what I'm going back to. Start them right around or under your chin and work your way down. It brings body to your hair when you do it curly and it looks awesome when it's straight. Hope this helps ya!



Curly-Hair Help!?

My hair is unmanagibly curly too. I get it cut in a few layers, not many and cut a sweep bang. I shower, put some "curls up" (CVS like $4) and blow dry curly. Then I either straighten just the bangs or leave it all curly and let the bangs blend in with the layers.



Curly-Hair Help!?

Make a gel of aloe vera, apply it on your head and wash it. Believe me, it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment