Monday, July 20, 2009

Need a Curly Hair salon stylist in Phila, PA suburbs.?

Help. In the Philadelphia suburbs. I've had it with hair stylists who claim they can cut curly hair when they cannot. My head has gotten many bad cuts recently. Can someone recommend me to someone who specializes in cutting thick curly hair or if you are a hair stylist with knowledge and a hand in cutting thick curly hair? I live in the King of Prussia area. I need name, phone and contact to make initial appointment and check credentials. Can also do main line area too. If you are a hair stylist, let me know where I can contact you at. Please help. I've had it with bad curly cuts. Long on one side, short on the other. Glob missed here and there. Using the wrong clippers. Last cut I had a number 4 on the sides. (was that right?) Let me know your schedule too. I can make appointment ASAP so you can see it. Please, only curly hair stylists for real. I have let down many stylists by not returning to them recently. It's hard to find one. Thanks.



Need a Curly Hair salon stylist in Phila, PA suburbs.?

srry i have NO cluee



Need a Curly Hair salon stylist in Phila, PA suburbs.?

i am a cosmetologist in dayton ohio........all i can tell you is you can try to go to another salon , BUT !!!!!..to tell if they know what they are doing ask if they are cutting it wet or dry ..with curly hair in school i learned that you are suppposed to cut it 1 1/2 inches longer than the desired length because curly hair recoiles so make sure they do that .......all cosmetologists learn that in school they just dont apply it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment