Thursday, July 23, 2009

Straight/Curly Hair?

I have two questions......I want to wear my hair curly to school, but I want it to look natural without using a curling iron...is there a product i can put in my hair after I have washed it...i sleep with wet hair...would it be curly when I wake up? And my secong question is when I straighten my hair...it always looks dry after a few hours, is there anything i can put in my hair...wet or dry...so that when I straighten it, it looks silky and soft for a long time?



Please answer!!!



Straight/Curly Hair?

My hair is naturally wavy/curly..I usually put a little Bouncy Cream in my hair while it is still wet,and sleep with wet hair! To make your hair less dry you can use a product call Fly away cream..there is usually many different names for it and they sell it at most hair salons..You can only put a little in at a time or it will make your hair look greasy,but if you get fly away cream it will make your hair shiny and get rid of fly away hairs!! Hope this helped



--Courtney =]]



Straight/Curly Hair?

Mousse it to make it curlier.



Straight/Curly Hair?

mousse to make it curly



and then i have this stuff from garnier fructis or whatever and it's called smoothing milk and it makes my hair reeeallly soft and shiny.



i put it in after i take a shower. and it works really good.



Straight/Curly Hair?

I use a product called biosilk, it keeps your hair looking silky and stops poofyness

No comments:

Post a Comment