Thursday, July 23, 2009

People with curly hair, how do you do your hair on school days?

I have to go to school in the morning and I don't have much time to deal with my hair which is curly like springs. And when I go out I can just wash my hair, brush it and keep it open and let it dry naturally then it becomes boucy curlz. But the problem is that on normal skool days I can't wash it, brush it then leave it open coz our school doesn't allow open hair.



So i have to tie it back. Yesterday I went out at night and left my hair to dry and it became bouncy curlz but of course I can't brush it so i just tie it but then in the morning there are bits of hair sticking out everywhere so i have to do something to it and it no longer looks good. so i have to brush it etc. etc.



I see people with curly hair @ skool but they have it tied neatly and doesn't look like it hasn't been combed.



I also don't have time to straighten it and I do use softening cremes. And since the weather is hot here I like it in a bun. But how can I get neat buns without having to brush my hair??



People with curly hair, how do you do your hair on school days?

I also have tight springy curly hair. I straighten it a lot, but when I do leave it curly I am able to make it work.



Don't brush your hair when its dry, even if you are putting it in a ponytail. Brush it when its wet, then let it dry curly. What you want to do is put it in a loose ponytail, lower on your head, but not too low. You can add a thin headband or leave some pieces sticking out by your forhead. You can also put it in a messy bun.



If you can leave it down, a half ponytail with a clip would look good. you can clip back anywhere from just your bangs or half of your hair and still make it look good. Just make sure to leave some hair out by your forhead so it doesn't look too harsh.



As for hair products, don't use too much. But Dream Curlz by John Frieda Frizz Ease works really well and so does the line of Totally Twisted products by Herbel Esscenses.



Hope I helped!



-Glinda-%26lt;33



People with curly hair, how do you do your hair on school days?

wet it shake it with dep in it shakwe it again

No comments:

Post a Comment