Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair is quite curly on the ends, i want to like it, help!?

My hair has always been real curly. About a year ago I straightened it every week 2-3 times, but it was causing too much damage so i stopped.



I look at other people with curly hair and think, how the hell do they make it look so good!!! My hair isnt frizzy but i just need styles that are more like WOW...............



I've always been told i have beautiful hair but never agreed. I need a way to like my hair without destroying it.



HELP!!



My hair is quite curly on the ends, i want to like it, help!?

Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for a good start. When hair is damp put in a volumizing or curling moose (Herbal Essences Totally Twisted works well) mixed with a little bit of Anti-Frizz Cream (Herbal Essences None of your Frizzness leave in is nice) into your hair and comb through with a wide tooth comb. For a few different styles you can scrunch with your hands or twist sections around your fingers and let it air dry for a softer style. Another option is to do either (scrunch or twist) and use a blow dryer with a cone attachment and dry from the ends up vertically.

No comments:

Post a Comment