Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is not curly anymore,why?

i had very very curly hair!!!!!!



a week ago i bleached my dyed black hair because i wanted a lighter hair color.



after i bleached it when i washed my hair it wasnt curly anymore its straight and has a little wave!!!!



i washed my hair every day since then cause i thought it would go back again but NO! my hair is straight and the weird thing is that it is heavy and very soft.



why is that what happened to my curls????



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

Can you say "chemicals". When it grows out it will be curly again.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

you killed it



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

its because you bleached it....im not sure if there's a way you can fix that....good luck



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

go to parlour and ask them



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

u messsed up your hair...c utt it all off and start over



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

Hey, i have jet black hair.. which was dyed.



I was wondering, how many times did you bleach it in order to get it blonde? cause i tried once, and it didnt work...



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

well if your hair is heavier its not gonna be as curly because of gravity if its longer it gets staighter too



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

The process of coloring or lightening hair always causes it to become straight but don't worry your curls will eventually come back when the color grows out.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

I dont know that the bleaching would of caused that but I do know that if you were ment to have or go to straight hair it dont matter if you cut it or not and so forth.. I know when i was younger i had curly hair i got my first hair cut and my hair went straight and has been so ever since.. So who knows at least they make things you can curl your hair with if you wanted to.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

you over processed your hair and ruined it. try putting some olieve oil in it, and then wash it out with dish soap to remove the grease. You might be able to get some curl back.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

Do you straighten your hair often? Because if you do then that's the problem because when you straighten your hair a lot your hair will just become straight.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

well try to curl it or maybe it was because you dyed your hair black



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

the chemicals took away the curl.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

I think that maybe the chemicals in the blech may have caused your hair to become straight. You may have to grow it out, or you could use conditioner such as pantene.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

Girl Youve Fried Your Hair UP



you should go salon



and get it permed



then as it grows out



it be curly



=]



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

the chemicals from the bleach probably made it do that. that's normal. when it grows out it'll grow curly. until then....enjoy the straight hair =]



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

Stop using chemicals in your hair. When I had long hair, I constantly had women telling me that it was beautiful, and that they'd do anything to have hair like mine. I told them that all I ever did was wash it and condition it (both with suave, you don't need to spend lots of money on shampoo) and I didn't blow dry it , color it, or curl it. Pretty much anything you put in your hair to style it, in my opinion, is actually detrimental to the hair itself, even though it may give you the look you want in the short term.



It is funny, though, how every woman to whom I've said that then argued with me and told me I needed to put product in my hair, even right after she told me it was beautiful.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

Styling Your Hair With TREsemm茅



1 Squeeze your desired amount into the palm of your hand and emulsify to activate the ingredients.



2 Comb through damp hair from roots to ends with a wide-tooth comb to fully saturate the hair.



3 Then, scrunch curls into place, shaping and molding curls' tightness and definition.



4 Anytime you use a gel, blow-dry upside down with a diffuser (if not, your hair will dry crispy) until hair's 90 percent dry. Then, let air-dry. The diffuser lets you lift hair for a shorter curl formation (translation: bouncier curls).



5 To mold gorgeous finger waves, twist in gel piece by piece.



6 For added definition, finish with TRESemm茅 Curl Care Locking Hairspray.



Taking Care Orf Your Curls! =)



To create defined, natural curls that bounce (and we mean bounce!), coat damp hair with this curl-enhancing gel.



Its humidity-resistance formula controls frizz for healthy-looking styles (minus crunchiness).



Plus, its alcohol-free formula won't dry out or flatten the hair.



Its holding polymers lock curls into place for the tight curls you crave, while its proteins hydrate and tame flyaways.



My hair is not curly anymore,why?

Your hair has been chemically over processed. You won't get the curl back into the color treated hair. You should have curl in the new hair growing from your scalp. If you want to attempt to try and save the damaged hair...you'll need to head to a salon and get some deep reconstructing conditioning treatments. That's still no gaurantee that the hair won't eventually break off....but it might save it. Buy professional product. Your stylist should be able to assess the damage and suggest the proper product for you to use at home. Cheap shampoos and conditioners from grocery stores will make this worse...do not under any circumstance use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment