Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is curly.. HELP !?

. i have very curly hair %26amp; i strighten it daily.. but most people tell me that that dries out my hair. %26amp; i dont want that.



so even though i hate my curly hair i want to start leaveing it curly so it doesnt get damaged.



i get out of the shower and rap a towel around my hair untill its almost dry. and only the top layer gets messed up.



what do i do so i get soft curlys that every one will love



signed,



sick off spending 2 hours on my hair.. :)



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

First, use a shampoo and conditioner that hydrates hair to calm frizzies, I like Herbal Essences hello hydration. After washing, towel dry hair by PATTING hair NOT rubbing and put a frizz serum or mousse for curly hair in while still very wet. I like john freida curl reviver mousse or serum, but there are many products out there. Even better, put some more conditioner in hair (just a dime size amount in wet hair then scrunch). Then flip hair over and gently scrunch large handfuls of hair to encourage curl. You can then air dry or blow dry with a diffuser, depending on what works best for your hair. After drying you can put a bit of serum on dry hair to combat frizz. If there are any weird curls that didn't do right (especially in front), just go over them with a curling iron. I have shorter bangs and like to straighten just my bangs with rest of hair curly.



You can start here, but experiment with different techniques and products until you find what works best for you.



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

I would but some conditioner in your hair once you get out of the shower, and it might help soften the curls alittle bit. But some people would kill for curly hair like yours, so I would be thankful for it! : ]



And use conditioner in the shower it if you want to straighten your hair, and then use the new spray they have to make your hair shiny.



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

i have really curly hair too, and it sucks. i straighten my hair alot, but its boring and i get soo tired and it takes soo long. i need help too .. email me if you get a good answer =]



GOOD LUCK :]



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

I'm not familiar with curly hair but mine is wavy and braiding my hair works. Do you think loosely braiding it after shower might work?



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

Here is a website that can tell you how to scrunch your hair.



http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4...



And if ocassionally you want straighten your hair just go to Wal-Mart and find a cream to put in your hair to make there be less damage when you straighten it. And then you need to get a ceramic hair straightener which is something that will make your hair not friz. {I hate frizzy's} =D



Heres a hair straightener you could use {it is ceramic}:



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=...



It's expensive but it's the best kind you could ever get =D.



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

well get it permanent.....or u can use a special conditioner that u can put on ur hair that make it better



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

I have the same problem. I suggest that you dont keep your hair in the towel..... possibly even use the cool air setting on your blow dryer. and find a curl defining product for the top layer.... or even put the top half back and do different things with it.



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

ITS KINDA EXPENSIVE.



GO TO A STYLING SALON, THEY CAN



PUT A RELAXER IN YOUR HAIR.... AND YOUR HAIR WILL BE STRAIGHT FOR SOME TIME. YOU WONT HAVE TO STRAIGHTEN IT DAILEY.



OR YOU CAN BY THE BIOSILK HAIR PRODUCTS. THIS WILL HELP WITH DAMAGED HAIR.



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

there's this product named natural-laxer that is a natural relaxer, it doesn't permanently straighten your hair but it does make your curls way softer and semi-straight for about 6 weeks..look it up on google.



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

personally, i love curls leave them alone. but the top layer of curls gets messed up because its not as close to the scalp as other layers so it doesnt get as much oils. use a leave in conditioner. i would recommend using shampoos and conditioners such as treseme and herbal essences. i love those products. and dont straighten your hair too often. straightening it every so often is fine just dont over do it



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

My hair is very curly and frizzy some what like yours but...You should listen to the people who are telling you dat is dries out your hair because i use to straighten my hair ever day for about 3 hours!!!!!! and i burned it so so so bad!!! but after i got all my ends heathy i got all my height lights out and NOW i get out of the shower and put Moise in my hair and crunsh it up!?! now i spend 10 mins on my hair ever day I love it :) you should crunsh it up! and there is some many different was it cold be crunshed up and look nice!!!



If you need information on your hair you can go to a salon and they would tell you more about it.



My hair is curly.. HELP !?

have your ever thought about getting the Japanese straight perm its about $100 to $300 and lasts for about 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment