Monday, July 20, 2009

I have extremely curly hair, somedays it turns out cute, but everyone says they would kill to have m

i really perfer curly over straight because my hair is a big fro when i do that. But so many people say they'd pay to have my kind of hair.The problem is i just cant deal with it. its either curly and huge, curly and frizzy, or curly and weighed down. I use herbal essence totally twisted, and sunsilk for curly hair...HELP but i'm on a budget so i cant spend that much



I have extremely curly hair, somedays it turns out cute, but everyone says they would kill to have my hair.?ah

my hairs the same way.. here's probably the best thing to do:



use garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner for curly hair. also, they have great products like the putty which allows your to apply this product to your and hair and help control curls. after you use that, use hairspray.



also, mousse would probably work very well too.



I have extremely curly hair, somedays it turns out cute, but everyone says they would kill to have my hair.?ah

omg!!!! same here!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment