Monday, July 20, 2009

Help, want my curly hair back.?

I have naturaly curly hair, that iv been straighting for year. ive recently realised u can actualy train ur hair to be straight. so now i hav half a head straight and the top half curly (naturaly).



i dont want to cut my hair, so any tips of training my hair back curly?



the ghd iron changes the folicols in ur hair. wen u hav curly hair ur hair folicols r well curly. but the ghd put them into a straight line. sounds silly but its true. doing this over a period of time (years for me) resulted in training half my hair straight...



please any tips to train it back curly?



Help, want my curly hair back.?

get a wave perm itll kink right back up no worries



Help, want my curly hair back.?

idk get a curly perm



Help, want my curly hair back.?

try a perm

No comments:

Post a Comment