Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair products for naturally curly hair?

Does anyone here know what the best products for someone who is African-American and has naturally curly hair are? I need products that are inexpensive as I am in college right now.



Currently I use Infusium-23 Leave In Conditioner, Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion, and Dr. Miracles 2-in-1 Shampoo.



I use the Wave Nouveau product because it's the only one that I've found that will work with my curly, thick hair, I know that it's supposed to be used for people who have texturizers but it's what my hair stylist told me to use.



What are the other products that are out there for African-American naturally hair?



Hair products for naturally curly hair?

Northwest Scents products are made for African American hair. You can find out about them at http://stores.ebay.com/Grow-Natural-Blac...



The products are gentle and moisturizing and made for people with highly textured, dry hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment