Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair.... curly straight?

i have naturally curly hair (not tight but lots of loose spiraly curls) but i really hate it and my friends tell me it is cute and i should wear it curly but i can never force myself to so i always straighten it... i have some questions



1.is straightening my hair everyday bad for it?



2.how can i make my curls more curly or do something to it so i will like them better?



3.how can i keep my hair completely straight during the day since it wants to curl?



Hair.... curly straight?

1.use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner whether you curl or straighten.this helps enhance the natural curl and helps in elimininating frizzies in curly hair.your hair will absorb the moisture in the hydrating shampoo and conditioner and it will not be seeking moisture on high humid days.



2.use a good ceramic iron if you want straight hair.always make sore you treat your hair with special conditioners (sold at salons and salon warehouses)you do not want to burn your hair.very essential you use or you could fry your hair.



3.deep condition your hair once a month.



4.when using any hot appliance remember the higher the setting the longer the style you want to perfect will stay but the lower the setting actually works just as well as long as you condition.



5.i never use hairspray.it is 85alcohol and alcohol will dry your hair.



6.moisten moisten moisten your hair.very essential if you want healthy hair.



Hair.... curly straight?

1. Yes it's bad for you. Even if you use protection spray, it's still bad for you...but i do it anyways[: I love straightening my hair.



2. I never curled my hair before so i don't know the answer to this one.



3. Use hairspray. LOL.



*Edit



For question number two, I think you should use a curling iron (or a flat iron) to curl your hair. It might make it look better.



Hair.... curly straight?

1. Yes, its bad for your hair.



2. What I do is take my curling iron and wrap my hair around the barrell as if i were curling it. Then, i blow-dry it while curling. This will add a curly effect.



3. Straighten, blow-dry, and use salon-quality products.



Good luck! (I have naturally curly hair too...and its diffacult sometimes!)



Hair.... curly straight?

Its funny. Girls with curly hair want straight, and girls with straight hair want it to be curly. We can never be satisfied, we always want what we dont have.



Honestly, I would die for beautiful curls, since I have naturally straight (ick) hair, without any texture and as soon as I curl my hair, 10 minutes later its straight again.



And I bet you would die for straight hair!



The best solution: Love what you got. I know it sounds cheesy, but its the only thing that can be done.



Straightening your hair, daily, is EXTREMELY drying and damaging to your hair. Actually so is daily blow-drying. Any thermal activity on a daily basis is very very very bad. Hair, is dead. The root, the part that is under your skin is alive, but the part that we see is dead. So its not exactly the most strongest to begin with. As a result, its very vulnerable to breakage, so thats why its so important to be kind to your hair.



Now, I can give you a list so long your head will spin regarding good products. But honestly, I dont think any of them will make you like your hair better. I know it sounds hokey, but until you love your hair for the uniqueness that is you, you will never be satisfied with its look.



Having said that....Pantene is the best. =)



Hair.... curly straight?

[1.] Yes, it's harmful to your hair if you straighten it everyday. It'll cause your hair to dry out and get all hay-like.



[2.] To keep your curls, or have them curlier purchase a leave-in conditioners, specifically for curls of course.



[3.] Same as #2, to keep it straight, purchase the product. I recommend Garnier Frutise (however u spell it) or simply, go to the salon and have the professionals help u.



Goodluck.



Hair.... curly straight?

1.) yes, after a while your hair starts to get very fragile and brakes.



2.) Use herbal essences super stick, and scrunch... it works



3.) if you want it to be straight the whole day, just straighten it while it is a little damp, then hair spay it and you should be good/

No comments:

Post a Comment