Saturday, July 25, 2009

Frizzy, curly hair help?

All my life, I've had straight hair. It hardly even held a perm for very long, and a curling iron or hot rollers only lasted hours before it went flat. My problem is...in the last maybe 6 months, my hair has gotten...well frizzy isn't even the word. Some of my hair has actually been coming out curly. Not all of it, the majority of it is on the top of my head and on the sides. I can pull two hair out, one is straight, and the other is coarser and very kinky/curly. My question is....is there a product that I can use on either wet or dry hair that will smooth out this mess? For blow drying, is cool air better than hot? I've even tried a flat iron, and it won't straighten. Help!!!!



Frizzy, curly hair help?

Biosilk.



Frizzy, curly hair help?

lol, your hair is doing what mine did when I was 12. It was blonde and straight and then in the coarse of a month it was brown and frizzy, curly, crazy!



It's probably doing this to you because from the sounds of it, you put too much heat on your hair. The best conditioner in the world is in hair color kits. I used to buy the kits just to get the conditioner! lol, but now they sell them seperatly, I forget which brand though, so you'll have to do some research but it's amazing. If you want your hair to smooth out, I'd say, leave it alone for about a week or two, ONLY shampoo and then LOTs of conditioner! No gels, no heat, no nothing, only conditioner for about a week. Your hair should calm down a little but there will never be a way to get it back to how it used to be, atleast I haven't come across a cure yet. lol Good Luck.



Frizzy, curly hair help?

try a good conditioner first, they have some that are anti-friz or they say smooth on the bottle, i have use tresseme and dove products and they work pretty good, loreal has a good leave-in cream that can go on wet/dry (little orange bottle-loreal vive)

No comments:

Post a Comment