Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DRY,CURLY HAIR.What do i do?Best moisturizer?

Im black(ethiopian if that helps you understand my hair better) and have thick curly hair.I dont have those thin mangeable locks like some of my family,I have thick long curls So i got a cut,about 4 or more inches i dont know,to make my hair easier to comb through.When i straighten my hair it gets reallllly oily,but when i leave it out curly its dry and brittle as a desert!Ive tried EVERYTHING!Grease,Mouse,gel,leave in conditioner,conditioner,hair mayonase,oil,hot oil treatments,but nothing keeps my hair moisturized or it easy to distrbute throughout my har cuz its so curly. And i know that most products have alcohol in them to dry out your hai so you can keep buying the product.What DO I DO!



DRY,CURLY HAIR.What do i do?Best moisturizer?

i hope these products help.....good luck !



check out this link



http://www.mizani-usa.com/?m=11%26amp;rid=300



and this ((its the same website))



http://www.mizani-usa.com/?rid=300



mizani is aaammmmaaazzzing!!! its pricey but worth it!



DRY,CURLY HAIR.What do i do?Best moisturizer?

The only place I buy my hair products from is curls.com they have a whole range of products for just us curly hair gals. Their products are amazing.



DRY,CURLY HAIR.What do i do?Best moisturizer?

hey



I am not Ethiopian nor do I (well i assume i don't) have the same hair as yours but I do have extrem nature curls that seemed untameable. Even hair stylists didn't know what to do with it. When i leave it curly it is so dry and frizzy that i can't even get my fingers through, not even an inch , and when i straighten it , immediately it becomes sort of oily, greasy



I've tried dozens of products that were specially formulated for this kind of dry/ curly hair and it never really helped.



Then I tried the Pantene Pro V Hydrating Curls (Shampoo, Conditioner, even the styling products except for the gel (makes the hair too "crunchy" i felt) ... and i was happy with it.



Using those products, the curls were relaxed, leaves it feeling smooth and shiny, and even controls the frizz for a while



what i also do before i style my hair i started using ProVitamin intensives Instant Repair - its a Vitamin Hair Repair Serum that i found to work pretty good



and the other thing ... i don't know what u use / what brand of straightener to straighten your hair ... but when i started doing that i used several straighteners and 1st it took forever, and 2nd it didn't last long and 3rd when done, the hair wasn't as straight as i wanted it to be



then i saw a commercial like 2 or 3 years ago ... they showed a straightener first i was sceptical but i tried it anyways, so i ordered it ... and i can tell you i've never been disappointed once with it - takes me about 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs to straighten it, and it looks amazing ...



and as dumb as it sounds but i did a Grease Test (lol) meaning i didn't wash my hair to see how long it takes for my hair to feel greasy and for 4 / 5 days there was no greasy film ...



when i ordered the straightener it came with styling products that worked wonders i believe ... (the straightener is called MaxiGlide from Maxius and came with Beyond Straight (humidity resistant temporary straightener) and The End (for shine)



with the shampoo and styling series from pantene for curly hair, or with the straightener ... I finally have it under control ... whether its curls or straight



maybe u want to check out the straightener so i'll paste the link below ...



http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/index.php



good luck



:-)



DRY,CURLY HAIR.What do i do?Best moisturizer?

Frizz ease curl around shampoo and conditioner. Also check out Blended Beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment