Monday, July 20, 2009

Curly hair...ugh HELP!?

my hair is medium length and is curly. I hate it right now because it poofs at the top and is just really ugly, I like curly hair but I want my hair to not be poofy at the top. When should I take a shower? I always take one at night and then i sleep on my wet hair but I don't know what to do to my hair after a shower. I want my hair to be wavy and not quite so curly....HELP!



Curly hair...ugh HELP!?

There are several things you can do and it takes some experimentation mostly-with different methods and different products and tools. Sounds like you might have too much fullness at the crown due to the curls so you want to flatten it or keep it near your scalp. Use some product that will help flatten with moisturizing-the drier it is the more it will pouf. Also try washing your hair with just moisturizer--no shampoo about every few washings and that can help tame poufiness. It's probably ok to sleep after washing your hair but try placing some hair clips to keep the hair flattened to your scalp overnight. To style after washing, use a blow dryer and comb the top straight down against your scalp when drying the top and use the diffuser for the rest. You also want to check with your hair cutter to make sure they are giving you a correct cut for the style you want. Also check my blog (or my book too) for other ideas for hair info. Especially the hair styles for your face shape-maybe it will give you some other ideas. www.beautyandthebudget.blogspot.com



Curly hair...ugh HELP!?

What about straightners? I use them whenever I want straightish hair... My hairs long and wavey to curly ish....



Works a dream for me, just get it cut regulary cause it can burn the tips =]



Amelia x



Curly hair...ugh HELP!?

put in mousse, gel, or de-frizz spray or sumthin like that after you get out of the shower



Curly hair...ugh HELP!?

I think sleeping with wet hair is the problem. Either take a shower in the morning or dry your hair before you go to bed (the first is probably better).



Curly hair...ugh HELP!?

You should wash it in the morning and use hair care specially formulated for curly/frizzy/wavy or rebellious hair. Fructis, L'Oreal, Herbal Essences, etc all make lines like this. Wash and condition, then you can use a serum designed to reduce frizz. Dry your hair with a diffuser attachment, and always aim heat DOWN the hair shaft. This will eliminate frizz. You can scrunch as you're drying, or finger-curl it.It'll help define your curls, and it won't poof out as much.



Curly hair...ugh HELP!?

Try getting your hair thinned on top.Don,t wash it at night,but if you have to try wrapping a silk bandanna around your hair.Use shampoo and conditioner made for curly hair. My mom has curly hair and she uses pump up the curl by lor'eal,it makes her hair really pretty and tames the curls,when she styles it.

No comments:

Post a Comment