Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly Hair ??

I have really curly hair well the bottom layer is,, but the top layer just goes to frizz. I use all the curly shampoo and conditener and spray. It really annoys me i just straightern my hair all the time now. :(



Curly Hair ??

I have this same exact problem. BUT...I found this one product that really helps to moisturize the top part to reduce frizz and get the curls in shape : Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk. I just spray it on the parts that are limp and frizzy and then scrunch it a little.



Curly Hair ??

Wats your question?



Curly Hair ??

me too



i hate it



dont know how to help though



sorry



Curly Hair ??

Well... use curling iorns to curl the "Frizzy bit"



Curly Hair ??

You aint the only one lol....



i go through the same problem and my hair is probably worst than yours... i use products ment for african american peoples hair you know the relaxers and all AND IM NOT EVEN BLACK lol.... i just have that type of hair.. but i would recomend you find a really good product that works in your hair and keep using it and your hair will get use to it....



Curly Hair ??

curly hair is for more suttle occasions my best bet is for you to get your ends cut and get a nice shampoo and relaxer



Curly Hair ??

Straightening you're hair is only going to make it worse!!



Have you tried using hair gel's, mousse's, and cremes? Thats what really gets rid of the frizz.



Curly Hair ??

Check my answer here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment