Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly Hair?!?

Hi I have really curly hair and when I brush it in the mornings it frizzes up a lot... How can I help this?!? Also how could I tie it up or do something nice with it?!?



Curly Hair?!?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce...



i have the same issue



so i decided to go out and look for possible solutions and i ended finding this smoothing/shine serum



it takes away the frizz



just use it then brush ur hair



or u can brush use it then brush it out once more again.



ya kno.



hope i helped =/



Curly Hair?!?

dont brush it. Use a comb, and afro comb would work if you have one



Curly Hair?!?

I use coconut oil. Its a petroleum like substance in the african american hair section. Try not to use too much or it will be too greasy, but it works wonders! Ive always wanted to hire my own scientist to find the perfect haircare product for me because I have a bad case of the frizzies too haha. This stuff is great and really cheap too!



Curly Hair?!?

xactly use a comb nd nt a brush... u can just simply tie ur hair as a pony... nowdays they r inn... nd curls add alot to ur sex appeal if u carry thm well..



Curly Hair?!?

Curly hair is always hard to controll, try putting some Frizz Ease in your hair after you wash it while its still wet. Or possibly some Mousse while its still wet. This gives your hair extra volume and also lets it sit in ringlets.



Some hairstyles.. I always find that putting your hair in a loose piny tail, ( so that the top of your hair isnt flat against yours head) gives it a really nice look, and its really easy to do! Also a loose messy bun? With little bits of curls hanging out. Looks really nice, like the wedding look.



There are loads of hairstyles you could use on your hair, as its curly, you dont have to worry about every strand of hair in place. =]



Curly Hair?!?

get maxi glide hair straightner on HSN.com its 85.00 and it sounds liek alot but its AMAZINGG its got steam in it and makes your hair shiny and soft and you only have to go over it once on your hair. it can make even the most biggest, frizziest, curlyest hair liek silk! im not kidding! i love itt!!



Curly Hair?!?

hi i have very curly hair too and i never brush it coz it just frizzes out, what i do is wash it , towel dry it, put mousse in it then run my fingers through it till all the knots r out. since ive been doing this my curls r more defined and the frizz has gone



Curly Hair?!?

I also have curly hair. One thing I NEVER do is brush it before I go out . I brush it before I go to bed at night and again before I wash it so that it does get brushed . I also then comb it when I have conditioner in it so that it stays knot free. Otherwise i would look like a fraggle! Invest in some good products that will take some of the frizz out. Different ones work for different people so you may have to experiment but you could start with a curl cream or a serum. This should maintain the curl but eliminate the frizz. Also use a good conditioner that is for curly hair.



As to tying it up there are loads of different styles you could try. I usually wear a pony tail or use kirby grips and scrunch my hair up and then randomly pin it making sure there are not stray long bits hanging.



Hope this helps.



Curly Hair?!?

The more you brush it the frizzier it will be. Use your fingers, might sound daft but i've also had this problem for many years. You should be using a frizz control serum after you wash your hair. Visit this site, hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com



Curly Hair?!?

When you have curly hair you can not brush it or touch it if you do not want it to poof or frizz. However if you take a shower one day use conditioner only on your hair. Than put in a leave in conditioner and a little moose and scrunch while it is wet. than leave it and DONT touch it. It will dry all pretty and curly. Than the next day you can pull it in to a pretty messy bun or do a french twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment