Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly Hair!?

I never am able to curl my hair with a curling iron. What it wrong? I need tips or another way to curl my hair.



Curly Hair!?

Try CHI curling irons, they are used by professional styilst. I bought mine at Folica.com. On the other hand- some people don't hold curl. -Sorry



Curly Hair!?

i have the same problem cuz my hair is to soft so it just falls out easily unless i put A TON of hair spray and stuff in it.



now what i do it i take my shower the night before i curl



then right before i put the rollers in (rollers not an curling iron) i lightly spray it with hairspray



then put the rollers in and leave them in till they are no longer hot



after i take them out spray a little more hairspray on it



and try not to bump them for like 15 minutes



a little more hairspray and it stays



Curly Hair!?

Maybe you should try some bodyfying mousse or gel and blow dry it and then curl your hair, another thing you can do is use rollers after you add the mousse or gel. Heated rollers would work the quickest, but I hope I am of some help to you. Try and give your hair some body first, then add the rollers or the curling iron.



Curly Hair!?

Buy V05 Curvaceous Curls at Wal-Mart. It comes in a red container, and costs about $3. What you do is wet your hair, apply the mousse to your hair, take your hands and push your hair inside them and push upwards while squeezing your hair. After it is as curly as you like it, take a hair dryer and dry your hair. I was never able to curl my hair until I got it. I would recommend it to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment