Monday, July 20, 2009

Curly hair?

is there any good products that stop it from being frizzy?



Curly hair?

My hair is naturally very curly and can get REALLY big and frizzy if I let it. If I am wearing it straight, I use Citre Shine hair serum or Neutrogena triple moisture hair serum. I put a little of that into my hair when damp and bow dry it, then use a flat iron or large barrel curling iron to smooth it out. If I am going to wear it curly, just about any strong hold gel or mousse will work.



Curly hair?

Sunsilk anti poof shampoo and conditoner



Curly hair?

Garnier fructice soft curl cream is GREAT!!! it brings out the natural beauty of your curls, stops the frizziness, and makes your hair shine!! It's also cheap!!



Curly hair?

I LOVE the Redken line for curly hair. The product I have been using is for fresh curls and it really helps. Call your salon that you go to and see if they have the cylinder which has shampoo, conditioner and some other misc products!



Curly hair?

jhon frieda frizz ease is rele good and cheap as well. good luck xx



Curly hair?

I have mad curly hair, I brush through some cheap leave in conditioner that I bought from boots before using hair products, seems to work really well - I only recently started doing this.



The boots one is yummy too as it smells of coconut and reminds me of summer!



Curly hair?

Mouse and Gel will be your best friends! :D



Curly hair?

Good question. I also have curly, frizzy hair and I have tried hundreds of products over the years, with 98% of them doing absolutely nothing for my hair. Something that has helped to a degree though has been a leave in conditioner spray which I put on damp hair after I wash it, and then I put in cocoa butter lotion (yes, lotion). Someone once told me to try this and I did, and it worked. The cocoa butter lotion makes locks shiny and diminishes frizz. Add the lotion to hair while it's wet. Don't put too much, because then it will look greasy. Also, while you're in the shower, take about two table spoons of mayonaise and rub it in your hair. Leave it in for about 5-10 mins and then proceed with shampoo and conditioner. It really helps frizz and makes hair shiny and soft. One thing you should know - shampoos dry hair out, while conditioners replenish the moisture, so only use shampoo at the scalp, where your hair is most oily. If you apply it all over your hair you will make it dry, and dryness is what causes frizz. Use more conditioner than shampoo. Also, after you've finished washing your hair in the shower, turn on icy cold water and let it run through your hair for about 10 seconds or until all of your hair has been submerged in it. Warm/hot water opens up the hair's cuticles, while cold water closes it, making hair sleeker, shinier, and less frizzy. Also, after you wash your hair, don't linger in the humid bathroom because humidity makes frizz even worse. If you want, you can purchase a book called "Curly Girl" By Lorraine Massey with Deborah Chiel. They're both hair dressers with curly hair themselves who specialize in curly hair, so you can't go wrong. This book is full of advice on how to make curly hair beautiful. Some of the suggestions I wrote above I got from the book. Good luck.



Curly hair?

herbal essences has a great curling mousse that doens't make your hair frizzy. dove mousse also works good. i recommend after styling, to use a finger diffuser. they are only $10 buck and they go on the end of your hair dryer. that also eliminates alot of frizz and defines curls and give volume.



Good Luck and Best Wishes!!! :)



Curly hair?

Yes lot's, go to a chemist and see the massive selection which is on offer. You will no doubt be a little over-whelmed at first. Try a leave in conditioner, and then apply a curling moose, and then finish with a serum. Don't use the hairdryer to much as this will cause the hair to be a little distressed.



Curly hair?

like i recommend 2 my friends and others that ask lol, Pantene. But im not sure if they have it for curly frizzy hair. so i would highly reccomend Lorel Fruitis, ive seen it at work and its wonderful



Curly hair?

Try Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner. You can get it in the U.K. through www.Afrotherapy.com or www.naturalfrizz.com. You apply to clean, wet hair and air dry. It's really easy. And it isn't sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment