Sunday, July 5, 2009

Curly hair?! pic included.?

okay i think i know how im going to put this question.



my hair is VERY curly. Im mixed so i have some black people hair. i useually straighten my hair out and this has resolted in damaged, broken, split ends! ;'[ i want to wear myh air down now to get it healthy. the only problem is that my hair is soooo poof, frizzy, and kinda kinky.



when my hair is wet (as in drenched with water) it's about a little longer than shoulder length. I want to make my hair look like this with out it being drenched with water lol.



how do i do this without useing a whole bottle of gel?



also people say to braid it then wear it down. well my hair is so curly that when i braid it my hair is wavy but you can still see my very tight curls within the braids!



help help help i need a inexpensive solution! and fast



thnx



Curly hair?! pic included.?

If you straighten you're hair and DON'T want that frizz



then use: Straight Balm - Ironed Out, By: Mossimo Pate Lissante.



OR : Schwarzkopf got 2 be glossy anti-frizz and shine serum.



And then straighten you're hair, then use a texture wax to keep it in place, hair spray (GET GLUED works best, or Schwarzkopf hair spray), or use herbal essence flat iron spray. Prefferably for you're hair use herbal essence flat iron spray after and something else to make sure it holds.



I do my friends hair all the time at her house when she can't come to the salon. and she's cot curly hair just like you do so i bought her this stuff and did her hair for her, believe me it worked, hopefully it will work for you too.



Contact me if u want.



Curly hair?! pic included.?

i want ur hair :(( its so much nicer than pin straight hair!



Curly hair?! pic included.?

http://pursebuzz.com/?p=196



Curly hair?! pic included.?

oh my god your rlly pretty and why would you straighten your hair!its sooooo gorgeous!!!!!i want it!your so blessed to have this hair haha(they may have sounded dramatic but oh well)well i know the shampoo Sunsilk helps alot with frizz and damage problems, but seriosuly your hair is amazingggg dont straighten it



hope this helped:)



Curly hair?! pic included.?

Im no homo but you are really pretty :).



I have really straight hair and would kill to have your color and texture. But if you would be happier with it straight try lookin at some pro expert DIY videos on Expert Village/ You Tube.



Good Luck.



Curly hair?! pic included.?

get a straiting (sp?) perm I have heard those work



Curly hair?! pic included.?

I think u are too young for a relaxer but that's what alot of people do, with your hair type. U can apply an deep conditioner thru the hair, then brush everything back in a high tight bun or messy low one. Maybe an oil treament VO5 on the weekends to help the split ends or get a trim every 6 weeks. Good luck!



Curly hair?! pic included.?

Let a pro offer some suggestions. :)



Curly hair?! pic included.?

You need to use Black hair care products. Try using Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion. Gel is for keeping hair in place you need to moisturize it. This may sound gross but stop washing your hair every night and start sleeping on a satin pillow case. You can get the hair lotion at your local Sally's and Wal-Mart even carries it.



Curly hair?! pic included.?

I use spiker gel, i'm a guy though, you're cute btw, but anyways my hair is curly and I get spiker from the hair salon it has a strong hold but you can dilute it in water, it lasts forever



lately I let my curls grow and put rubber bands at the base of each strand, I just twist them with a bees wax mold into these golden brown coils, they're awesome, then I wrap my head with one of those nike tennis head bands and let my twists hang



you can also use pomade but thats usually for short hair



its good to have curly hair



Curly hair?! pic included.?

Ur very pretty.



I think some hot oil would help..it fixes damages..it doesnt leave it greasy at all and it leaves it healthy. Also maybe striaghtning it with a blow dryer and brush. Quick, easy, fun and simple



Best of Luck!



Curly hair?! pic included.?

Your hair is nice. Try mositurizer shampoos and moisturizers. Use a good leave in conditioner Garnier..Mix products together such as BB moisturizer, SCurl, Wave Nouvea Finishing Lotion, with Olive Oil, Gylcerine, Tea Tree Oil etc mix with some water and spray you hair and run you fingers through it. You don't want to damage you hair by straightening it with chemicals. Just learn to take care of it, you will to moisturize it, just add water to the products if they are too heavy for you. I would wear it curly, scrunch, don't use heat, let it air dry. It will grow. No brushing.



You have nice hair. Hair loves to be moisturized.



Curly hair?! pic included.?

the product that I feel works GREAT is CHI...I've even seen it @ kmart...Not real expensive...well if u think that $11 - 25 is ok..I'm fine with it cause I've tried soooooo many products this one works Awesome!!! GOOD LUCK...and ur hair is way pretty too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment