Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

I Have Dark Curly Hair. I Don't Really Like It That Much ! I Am Mostly Straighting it. But What Do You Think ? Is Curly Hair In Or Out ? Hott Or Nott ? And What Hair Products Will Make My Hair Into Perfect Curls ( Without Using Curling Irons ) ? Thanks.



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

Curly hair is definately HOT!! You just have to learn how to make it look its best.



Don't work AGAINST your curls. Work with them. I struggled with my naturally curly hair for many years before I learned how to work with it. Straightening it takes too much time and it doesn't look as good as well-done curls.



I use Garnier Fructis Hard Curl gel on my damp hair. Depending on your hair's length, use plenty of gel to coat all of your hair. Mine is shoulder length and I use about 2 palms full of gel. Distribute the gel with a comb and then spray hair with hairspray. I use Dove Extra Hold pump spray.



Blow dry using a diffuser (it doesn't friz out the curls). Turn your head upside down to blowdry the top of your head. Scrunch your hair a little as you blow dry to make the curls springy. Once dry (takes me about 10 minutes) spray with hairspray again to hold.



Although I use a lot of product, once my hair is dry it is not crunchy or stiff.



After you style your hair, try not to touch your curls as much as you can. Touching them separates the curls and creates frizz.



Work WITH your beautiful curls, not AGAINST them by straightening them.



Also, make sure you have a good cut. Long layers work best.



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

curly hair is good



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

not really really not



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

I think it's great.



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

it really depends on how you ware it.



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

Curly hair is hot! Try Nexxus Extra Gel, nothing works better on my curls.



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

my hair used to be really curly and now i straighting it, too.



But curly hair is really cute expecially if once u get out of the shower put moose and gell in it and scrunch it. Then after it dries it will look like the wet look, really cute then use hair spray on it after it dries.



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

hott use paul mitchell super skinny daily treatmant, flat iron, and spray lightly with water, keep wet overnight



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

redken ringlet 07 is the best for making perfect curls---i have naturally curly hair so i think its hott...



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

Hot



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

i would love to have curly hair



you are lucky!!



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

Hot....if it is long and tamed!!!!



Curly Hair ! Hot [or] Not ?

Curly hair is definitely HOT, HOT, HOT!



Read "Curly Girl" by Lorraine Massey. She has great tips on how to care for curly hair (different things for different types of curls). I used to HATE my curly hair and would straighten it. That made it worse.



I've been doing the stuff in the book for about 3 months now. I went home for Christmas and all my sisters commented on how great my hair looks, and even at church people who hadn't seen me in years complimented me. And I was about 2 months overdue on a hair cut ('cuz I'm lazy and my stylist had a baby and wasn't working). You couldn't even tell since my hair was so much healthier....and I'm doing less to it!



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment