Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Curly Hair!! Help?

I am not black but my hair is soooooo curly and frizzy! i found out that is i put huge blobs of conditioner on it each day and leave it there it looks great but i use at least 1 or 2 bottles every week!!! my mom wont buy me that much so is there anything that will work just as well but i wont need to use so much of it???? it wont even straiten it is soooo curly! ugh if you have curly hair please write and tell me what you do!!!! p.s if you have curly hair like mine i suggest doing the conditioner thing and not washing it out!



Curly Hair!! Help?

Ok. My hair is sooo curly and and so unimaginably frizzy it would shock you. But, it only gets this way when i put nothing in it. Listen, what you need to do is use that Garnier Fructis products. It's very economical. Use the shampoo, conditioner,and gel. If you want you can also get the hairspray. Also use that Sauve mousse for your hair(it should be in a green can). For the gel get the bottle that says Super Stiff.(intense structure and hold) Inside a bluish purplish bold it should say Ultra Strong. Don't worry it won't make you hair feel like a freakin' rock. People will start to envy your hair TRUST ME !! After you put on the gel (make sure you got it EVERYWHERE or else it won't look good), put some



of that Sauve mousse on. This will help a lot.You can flip your hair back and forth about two times.Then put hairspray on it, make sure you get the inside of your hair too. But remember the hairspray is optional. Your hair will look beautiful. Good luck to you.



Curly Hair!! Help?

i would go to a professinal stylist and get it chemically straightened. thats what i do. good luck



Curly Hair!! Help?

I have curly hair too! I gave up on trying to straighten it years ago. I started using the product S Lustre No Drip activator, moisturizer. It is found with the black hair care products. It is in a blue and white spray bottle. Go easy though, too much is greasy.



Curly Hair!! Help?

i have somewhat out of control hair and what i do is, after i shower i wrap my hair in a towel and leave it like that as i get dressed (about 5 minutes.) Then when i take the towel off my hair is curly but not crazy and out of control. Then i put in some leave in conditioner. The good part is you only have to use a quarter-sized blob of the stuff :)



Curly Hair!! Help?

the best thing that worked for my hair was rave Muse and rave hair spray, after you get out the shower towel try your hair, then add lots of muse and then flip your hair up side down, another word bend over so you hair can hang down and spay it with lots of hair spray.....trust me it woks really good and it's cheep 2 dollars a bottle.



I wish I would have known sooner because i have always hated my hair now I always get complements and I have Learn to love my hair,because you just don't know how many ppl wish they had curly hair. They pay tons of money to get it done curly. I think that we are lucky. that's what ppl call natural beauty.



Curly Hair!! Help?

I would just straighten it.



Curly Hair!! Help?

Ojon products work for me, try the restorative hair treatment as a deep conditioner, it's expensive but you don't have to use as much (they sell it at sephora). Also as far as straightening goes, rollers do the least amount of damage, lasts longer and looks much better, unfortunately it also takes the longest to do, but I think the end result is well worth the time. When you get hair products, try to go for products that are specifically for curly hair, and check to see if the product contains alcohol, if it does, avoid it, alcohol dries all kinds of hair and since curly hair tends to be on the dry side anyway, it'll just make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment