Thursday, July 23, 2009

CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

I cannot stand my hair any longer. I have tried every product available, gels, mousse, cream, hairspray,... everything and I don't know what to do with my hair. It looks good when it is wet but when it dries it gets very frizzy and poofy like an afro. I want a product that will take out the frizz and get rid of the volume. Does anyone who has curly hair know what I can do to help my curls. I hate putting my hair in a ponytail everyday, but my hair leaves me with no options its either a ponytail or I have to straighten it. But i dont want it to be straight. I just want my hair to be curly frizz-free and not poofy. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!



I've asked my stylists for product recommendations but all the products they recommend don't work and I dont want to buy products online



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

shampoo and condition with garier fructis.



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

well try this I did and IT WORKS! its so Awsome!



Use Vinger after you shappoed your hair rinse with lukewarm water



Put Egg yolk on your hair leave it on for 5 minutes then wash it off really really well



Honey and Avacodo mash it then put in your hair then wash it off with water



Mayo use it like a shampoo



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

if you want it straight, get a hair straightner.



or if ou want to keep it curly, try vive pro anti friz shampoo and conditioner.



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

Did you try sun silk? I heard that was good here is a link and please go to my source two diff things.



http://www.gethairapy.com/products/



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

straighten it or scrunch it using LOTS of gel to make it stay.



good luck =]



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

try this: next time you take a shower, shampoo once and condition twice with a non-greasy conditioner (pantene-proV works really good) which should help with the frizz. and you like it when its wet, but as it dries it doesn't look good? get some mousse (i know you've tried it, but once more can't hurt), maybe some Paul Mitchell which works really well, and put it in while your hair is still wet. let it air dry.



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

I live in Hong Kong (I'm european) and humidity is a horror for my hair as well.



Since you do not want to do the straightening perm (I did it...excellent...completely straight hair for 6 months, until it started growing out and needed to be redone), you could try L'oreal Hot Straight. YEs, it is straight, but even if you use it, and blow dry your hair with it, it will keep some waves in it. You need to apply it every single time after washing your hair though. Usually, if you dont wash your hair the 2nd dya, your hair should be pretty straight..and remain pretty straight. not puffy.



Or you can use some non-rinse conditioning sprays (Phyto brand as 1-2). Then you can try the Vidal Sassoon Remoulding Mousse. Leaves the hair pretty natural (no wet look) and flexible. Still while hair is wet. (or dry, up to you). You can add a bit of L'Oreal Hair Gel Vitamin once the hair is dry to the places which are still fluffing up. And after all that, you can add a Shine spray (Giovanni...sorry not sure you have this where you are).



Here we also have some wax/gels from Japan that work pretty good. But I wont mention it since you may not have them available.



All that works pretty good for me...but then again...I am up against Chinese STRAIGHT FOR EVER hair...so, its a hard hard "war". hehehe (They say I have a bird's nest on my head! hahaha)



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

First: when you are in the shower use a shower comb (a wide toothed comb) and comb your hair before you wash your hair. Use ultra hydrating shampoo (for dry hair) and conditioner, and if you must, leave in conditioner.



Second: When you get out of the shower pat your hair dry (only to get out the extra water out). Use the wide tooth comb again and comb your hair. Then put curling mousse (i use tresseme') and gel (extra hold) in your hair. Scrunch your curls from the bottom of your hair to your head.



Third: either let you hair air dry or use a blower dryer with a difusser attatched to it.



Fourth: When you are done DONT TOUCH IT!!! Don't mess with it and it won't frizz out!!



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

I spent tons of money on stuff like Frizz Ease but my hair could use the whole bottle at one time. I finally found a stylist who had the same texture hair as me except hers was LONG and i had to keep mine short in order to be manageable. She told me to use hand lotion for dry skin on my hair like she does. I was skeptical at first but it works. Been using it for years and I swear by it. It takes the frizz and poof out and keeps the style just like mousse. I don't know if your hair looks good when it styles wet but when it dries - IF it keeps the style it's lopsided, or it poofs out like a dandelion - the lotion takes away all that. I use St.Ive's whipped silk literally from head to toe now. Sounds crazy but it works. Try it!



CURLY, FRIZZY, POOFY hair. I dont know what to do!!!!?

I've had your problem for years!! This is what I do:



Use a wide toothed comb in the shower while your conditioner is on your hair to get the tangles out.



When you get out, after combing again, flip your head upside down and run some gel through your hair %26amp; also scrunching your hair with gel on your fingers.



Use a blow dryer with a diffuser (dont use dryer without a diffuser because it will definitely frizz!), I do it upside down too so the curls are tighter and bouncier. While upside down, I also spray some hairspray all over.



Flip back up, use your fingers to separate hair and place where you want it, then apply more hairspray for hold.



The shorter your hair is, the poofier it will be!



For gel, try herbal essences hair scrunching gel. smells and works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment