Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curly "emo hair"?

First off, when i say "emo hair" i mean the stereotype, not actual emos because i'm actually one of those people who correct that narrow-minded stereotype anyway. OK so my question is: Are there any "emo" hairstyles good for curly hair? I mean, have you even seen any? Because i have naturally curly hair that i straighten almost everyday and i already have an "emo" haircut (u know, choppy layers, choppy side bangs covering one eye) so please send me a pic if you see an "emo" hairstyles for curly haired girls!



Curly "emo hair"?

i have the same problem wavy hair emo cut.....i get so sick of straiting my hair but to answer you question no i don't think there are any curly emo styles the whole point of emo hair is that it has to be straight but ill keep an eye out on some emo sites for you and ask some of my emo friends.



Curly "emo hair"?

Emo/Scene hair is mainly ment to be Straight. If you want the look you would have to straighten your hair or atlease the bangs. i have seen alot of people with thier bangs straight and then the back of their hair in curls.



good luck with your hair though!! Report It



Curly "emo hair"?

I know I've seen it on some people, I'm to lazy to look up pictures though :P sorry, your best bet is to Google some. Ha, I have a guy friend with amazing emo curly hair, but then again, he's a guy! Sorry I can't help, this answer probally sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment