Sunday, July 12, 2009

Frizzy unruly curly hair?

EVER SINCE I was like 3 years old i have always had bangs like this



http://bangs.hairresources.net/BasicBang...



and curly hair like this this 1 except frizzier



http://www.hairselect.com/images/curly_h...



as i got in2 7th i out grew my bangs and decided 2 change it but as it grew my bangs and hair bcame harder 2 care 4 of turned out like this



http://extremewigs.com/12-40.jpg



so i started putting it 2 side wen it was long enough, my bangs looked like this



http://www.blendedbeauty.com/images/type...



then i had 2 straighten it evryday but i dont want 2 ruin my hair...now it look sumwhat like this



http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6240/...



but i h8 ruining my hair and it keeps becoming thiner by day...also my natural hair looks just like that but alot curlier AND FRIzier...



so evry morning



I



have 2 wake up early and wash my hair 2 calm the frizz in2 nice curls



then put anti poof sinsilk and tresseme moose



straiten my bangs



i h8 ruinin it help me not 2 ruin it



Frizzy unruly curly hair?

Most of your links don't work. I was able to view one picture.



Have you tried garnier fructise shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner? Worked wonders for me.



Frizzy unruly curly hair?

O.K., well firstly, I could only open one of your photos which was the curly wig (love it). My hair is thick and curly. I straightened it throughout high school ... 9th - 12th grade. I finally found a hair dresser that had hair like mine and told me what to do.... 1st. Get a good hair cut. 2nd. Use lots of product....I use several hands full of gloss and mouse; 3rd. Dry hair with a diffuser on your dryer..never touch the hair with your hands...just turn over and dry the underside of the head. Then stand straight up and fix the top of the head the way you want it .. I puffed my hair and applied a clip and blew it dry with that heighth. Then just place the diffuser at the end of your length on your right side of the head ... putting your long strands into the diffuser which help it curl. Then do the other side of the head. You cannot do like the hair stylist whereby she scrunches your hair, etc. She even told me that.. just to put the diffuser under the hair and as the hair drys it naturally curls... DO NOT TOUCH THE HAIR WITH YOUR HANDS. Then every night when I go to sleep, I gently take a section of hair and clip it to the top of my head...I actually only use 3 clips. You can find these plastic clips at a beauty supply place. Then in the morning all I have to do is remove the clips and use one of those wide tooth combs to gently place the hair...DO NOT COMB OR BRUSH. You may be able to do it with your fingers. Give it a try. My hair will last for about 4 - 5 days. I do not wash my hair every day. It looks best and behaves better when washed less and not touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment