Monday, July 20, 2009

Are there really curly hair extensions anywhere?

I have afro caribean hair, thats extremely curly which makes my hair very short infact its almost double the length when straight.So to get the lenghth I want my hair to be is just impossible, so my only option is curly extensions. But I'm yet to find any extensions as curly as my hair, anybody know of any? preferably not too dear but not poor quality either, and clip in if preferble, but open to any type that are curly because cant find any! thanx.



Are there really curly hair extensions anywhere?

Try Racoon International or Connect. They may be able to help.



Are there really curly hair extensions anywhere?

u can buy clip in hair extentions off ebay for curly hair, some really good quality ones aswell. hope that helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment