Monday, July 20, 2009

Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

I'm a mixed girl. Im light skin with greenhazel eyes that changes colors through the day and long curly hair. My hair is kind of big like a afro but its not a afro. I just moved and I'm now in a new school and its like when I was at lunch these black girls came up to me asked me my name and everything and they were so interested in my hair. They were asking me if its real and stuff and touching it without my permission. They told me they liked my hair cause its so curly. One of them said I look like Rihanna. They kept staring at me. Then they asked me what was my nationality. I felt so funny. I dont have a problem with someone touching my hair its just that I dont know these girls. Is it right to touch someones hair without there permission just to see if its real or just touch it for the fun of it ? Staring at someone is not a problem but touching them that's a different story.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

Heck no. I have naturally curly hair and I love it!!



Curly hair is beautiful!!



If people come up to you and feel your hair without asking, I'd say it's rude.



I don't let anybody touch my hair unless I know them, but that's just me.



You don't have to listen to me or anybody else here. Do whatever makes you happy.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

no way!!! If people like it and are giving u complements about it it's not bad at all.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

No curly hair isn't a bad thing. i would just shrug it off and take it as a compliment. being unique is what makes people interesting. :)



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

I think they should have asked first, but maybe they were just really, ginuinely interested. and no...long curly hair is not a bad thing!!



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

It may have been pretty forward of them to do that, but I would take it as a compliment. They probably meant well. I wouldn't do that to someone I don't really know, but to each their own, I guess. Wait and see how things go, they may become good friends.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

I have long black hair (a bit of a novelty in my part of the world) and I usually wear it wavy or curly.



I don't know what it is with kids, but they looooove to touch my hair. Like, if a kid's sitting behind me in church, I'll often feel a little hand reach up and touch my hair.



As long as they don't pull it too hard, I don't mind.



But those are little KIDS. Babies. They don't know any better.



But you get up around 5, 6 years old, and you start to learn that somebody's hair is ATTACHED to them, that it's THEIRS.



Yes, I think it's rude to just touch somebody's hair if you're not a toddler anymore. It's an invasion of privacy. I think it's weird if you don't know somebody.



But I certainly don't mind if it's somebody I know touching my hair. I guess if I know them well enough that I don't mind them in my personal space, then I know them well enough that they can touch my hair.



Otherwise, keep your grubby hands OFF!



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

It's a bad thing if you find one in your double cheeseburger!!



Seriously tho....I'm sure it's totally beautiful and those girls were just....JEALOUS!!!



I'd watch out for them, you never know what a jealous skank will do.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

i wish i had long curly hair. maybe they're just not used to seeing hair like that and they think it's a cool style. i dunno. i wouldn't worry about it. and if you don't want them touching ur hair then just tell them. but i don't think they ment it for you to freak out about it, maybe it's just something that they're used to doing.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

how long. really long hair is gross, but if its a little lower than shoulders than its fine if you make them neat.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

take is as a compliment. The same happend to my daughter (she is also a mixed girl ). when we moved from germany to the USA .They told her that they never saw so long curly hair and that they love it .



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

It was wrong of them to just be touching you like that without your permission. However, on the bright side, they were probably just trying to be your friend, and thats the kind of things girlfriends do, play with one anothers hair. Just set your boundaries. If you dont like pople touching you, say so.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

No! If people are being just ignore them! Its OK to have curly hair.



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

omg i have curly hair and i have had people do this to me my entire life and now they do it to my daughter!



Is long curly hair a bad thing ?

Obviously these girls made you feel uncormfortable.



You're the new girl, they were sizing you up.



Don't take it personally, maybe they were touching it because they thought it was truly pretty. If you felt they were touching it to see if it was real, than you know they are just jealous.



It sounds very pretty. I have always wanted long curly hair.



Let down your gaurd a little. If your hair is as pretty as it sounds, lots of people will want to touch it.



I hope they were just being friendly, if not, they're jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment