Saturday, July 25, 2009

Short haircut for curly hair?

I have dark curly hair, and I think 2 months I just for a trim for split ends, and recently I've been thinking of getting it short much like Katie Cruise's hair, but I will have to straighten it all the time, I noticed that if I straighten it a couple of days letter it would need washing more quickly then if left curly, but I am really sick of curly hair since it doesn't do me any justice, it costs money for mousse, and it doesn't really help anymore, my hair just lost it's natural bounce and structure and is now depending mainly on hair substances.



Is it a good idea to cut it short and straighten it? Would shorthair less likely become dirty than longer because of straightening and with constantly pushing it out of one's face?



Short haircut for curly hair?

yea, ur hair wouldn't be so dirty and u can clip it back, plus chances are the more u straighten it it might become straighter and eventually u wont have to straighten it, thats what happened to me when i cut it short in 3rd grade and straightened it alot, now i have straight hair ALL the time and i love it, my hairs long now

No comments:

Post a Comment