Saturday, July 25, 2009

Permed curly hair?

I naturally have thick curly hair, but the curls are quite unruly, I was wondering if you can get your hair permed into loose barrell curls (rather than tight ringlets or corkscrews)? also will it work cause my hair is naturally curly? how easy is it to maintain, and if I wanted to straighten my hair for occasional days, would this damage the perm?? sorry for all the questions lol if anyone can share their experiences with perms that would be great (pics included, would be even better!) thanks alot.



Permed curly hair?

one suggestion: don't do it. it will only make it more curly. i did that to my curly hair and it took me three months to brush and wash out the perm.



Permed curly hair?

yes, they can roll your hair on the large rods %26amp; perm it. when they put the solution on ur hair it breaks bonds that are in ur hair %26amp; that allows it to take the form of the rod. %26amp; after ur hair has finished processing they put a neurtalizer on their to remmake the bonds they broke so ur hair will stay the shape of the rod. %26amp; you can straighten ur hair %26amp; it wont damage the perm just make sure to use a thermal protector so ur hair doesnt get heat damage. a perm would be the same to manage as ur hair now. hope thishelps.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment