Monday, July 20, 2009

閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

how do u tame it or make it more wavier?????? i have like natural curls and their like too big i want it more wavy.



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

The only way to tame my hair and get rid of the monster curls is to use a straightening iron to make it completely straight (which is what I usually do). However, if I want to keep it curly and manage the curls, I use Redken Fresh Curls Spin Control. It's the only thing that works.



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

i cut it off



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Get a body wave......use big rollers not the small ones.



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

My curls are spirals and not kinky curly and theyre cute



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Take a fork and stick it in the nearest wall socket



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Straighten it a little bit, but not a lot so you still have some curls!



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Use a flat iron to tame it takes some time but you will get nice straight hair ...use some mousse b4 hand



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

I use a hair straightner. I have natural curly hair too and I hate it



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Get hairepy!



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

i hate my hear, it's just like urs. idk, i felt like sayin that



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

I scrunch my wavy hair and use a diffuser and it gets beautiful waves. If I use a curling iron, I get beautiful curls. I love my hair! It's my fav. feature about myself. And it's naturally blond, thick and long! None of those awful fake extensions. And I can straighten it easily with a straightner as well! I'm not saying I'm perfect, I hate my skin and even after a nose job, I don't like my nose. And I have bony knees!



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

I wish I could help. You are so lucky! I have straight, very thin hair and wish it was more like yours. Good luck!



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Can we trade hairs?! My hair IS the defintion of wavy. I was just born with it -I hate it *sob*. I wish i has curly, bouncy and natural curls like u described.



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

try going to a barbershop. im sorry i cant really help you, but good luck! : )



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

I am male. My hair is very curly. I catch hell about it. "did you get a perm??" etc. I let my hair do what it wants to do.screw 'em.Enjoy what God gave you.



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

put a small amount of moisturizer in it or braid it while it's wet and leave the braids in until they're dry ---only 4 or 5 large braids



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Pubes are suppose to be curly.



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

Yeah, I have the same problem, except mine has frizz galore to add to the mix. I've always combed my hair in the shower to control frizz, if your not worried about that then comb outside shower preferrably when less wet to add more volume. With my hair I add mousse or gel right out of the shower and scrunch it =, then while its scrunched I get a big hair clip to hold it all, then I dry it with a dryer w/ the clip in and get ready or whatever. Then later take out the clip and get gel spray and scrunch some more while flipping from side to side alittle heat from the hair dryer here and there is fine except I never use to much of that, it seems to flatten and frizz it for me. GOOD LUCK!!



閳?閳?閳?閳?閳?curly hair????閳?閳?閳?

i thought i would anwer this seeing as you are my fan. lol.



ok so.. i have similar hair, it is also curly and very dark (brown/black) i usually straighten my hair, once maybe twice a day (yes i know its bad) or i leave it dry naturally, scrunching it with a towel occasionaly, that way it dries, wavy, or i often plat my hair wet and next day morning when it is dry open it or straighten over the plats so the heat makes it stay in that shape, and then undo the plats and voila! beautiful curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment