Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

I am planning on getting my shoulder length naturally curly hair cut before school starts. I want more layers because my hair doesn't have a very nice shape right now. I'm also thinking about long, side bangs because my sister has wavy hair and her bangs look great on her. I know I'd have to straighten the bangs everyday but will they look right with my curly hair? Are they really a lot of work? Last time I chickened out about getting bangs because the hair dresser said it would be hard to have style them without looking goofy.



P.S. Does anyone know any websites with pictures of curly hair styles so that I can find a picture of what I like.



THANKS SO MUCH!



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

I have really curly hair too, it's just passed my shoulders, and I part it to the side, have layers, and have bangs. They are all to one side and look really great straight with my hair curly or on days I don't feel like straightening them they still look good curly. I say definitely do it!



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

yes! thank you so much that's the type of hair I want thank you for explaining it in good words =]



http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mi...



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

i think that that will look fantastic. as long as you keep it maintained. get them cut just above your eyes, and not all the way across. check out pictures of the hannah montana star, she has curly hair i i'm pretty sure she had side bangs!



good luck!



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

i think theyll look fine if u straighten them...as long as ur curly hair isnt too short



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

idk, i have naturally curly hair 2!! and i RLY WANT BANGS!!! but my mom sez that it'd look bad, but i think it'd look good!! i'm gonna get some 2, so good luck!!!!



ps, i don't really know any websites, sry!!



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

Straight bangs look awesome with curly hair. And a good website for hair is www.herbalessences.com



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

I have naturally curly hair, and I recently got long side-swept bangs. They do look much better when flat-ironed, and they don't look weird. They are hard to get used to at first, but after a few days, you won't really mind. Perhaps your stylist has not seen the look, and just assumes they will look goofy. Try to copy the following link into your browser. I hope this helps!



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



Bangs with curly hair? Hairstyles Website?

i have curly hair. for a whle it was just long and then i had a layer put in it and it gave my hair more volume and shaped my face better. i got side bangs althought in the morning i sort of make them straighter because it looks weird really curly

No comments:

Post a Comment