Thursday, July 23, 2009

When Does Curly Hair Begin to Fall?

I'm a guy with long curly hair, and have been growing it since about November, with small trims every month or so. It's starting to get really long in the back (enough for a short, but not really short pony tail). Unfortunetely though, it has started to fall on the top of my head yet. I don't have an outrageous poof/afro like some curly haired guys do, but it definetely has volume.



My question is, how much longer before the hair will begin to fall down to cover my ears and (eventually) neck, much like long, curly-haired girls? I'm not trying to look like a girl, I just want long hair, much like an Alex Zane sort of look.



I used to straighten my hair to get a little bit more length to it, but its quite the hassle doing it every 2-3 days, not to mention looks unnatural. I also definetely don't want it short. It looks silly on my face.



When Does Curly Hair Begin to Fall?

lol it all depends on how tight the curl is



if they are really tight it will take awile, you may have to live with a affro for awile



When Does Curly Hair Begin to Fall?

When you get old and lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment