Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is semi-curly.. i want it smooth and controlable by air..?

i have a smei curly hair and im an asian... i got my hair rebond... then when it grow it back again to normal... then i want my natural smei-curly hair now... last month b4 i get rebond my hair is frizzy...



i want my hair smooth, soft and controlable by air.. coz when i got my perfect hair style... and then when i go outside or go to the mall.. the damn wind!! makes my Hair Ruined!! so my hairstyle is done by the wind... any product??



My hair is semi-curly.. i want it smooth and controlable by air..?

Herbal Essences Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. my hair was so controlled and shiny and it smells really good. you can get it antwhere!



My hair is semi-curly.. i want it smooth and controlable by air..?

try this....i luv it!

No comments:

Post a Comment