Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need to loosen my curly permed hair and make it last?

i have thick coarse hair, i'm half black and half white but i got the black hair, i get a curly perm (sorta like an s curl) every 3 weeks,my hair is like 3 or 4 inches long, my hair looks great the first week after the perm it's very loose, but then when i wash it it is still curly but i have to comb it and put greasy product in it. I need to know if john frieda frizz ease serum works, and also the extra stength john frienda wind down relaxing creme, i just want to know if any of john friedas products will work on my hair and make it curly loose and non-greasy, I just want loose non greasy curls for my curly permed hair all the time, and i want it like that even afer i wash it which is only like once a week. I want my girlfriend to be able to touch my hair and not get grossed out. I just wanna be able to wash my hair, put the john frieda stuff in, not take to much time, and have non greasy loose curly hair. plain and simple i hope?



I need to loosen my curly permed hair and make it last?

ey yo im black %26amp;%26amp; peutro rican %26amp;%26amp; i kinda have the same buh mah hair is like to mah shoulder with black people hair its hard to find things for your hair. Mah mom is a perfessional hair stylist--she said that john frieda is not a good haior product to use because its made for "like full white people hair" Try Tresseme I use it %26amp;%26amp; mah hair stays conditioned but its not to greasy. Or just find somethng with a lite oil. Tresseme has a line where it makes it so you can do watever with it. %26amp;%26amp; it wont take alot of time at all. I use it everyday. Wash,brush,comb, style, %26amp;%26amp; im done.



I need to loosen my curly permed hair and make it last?

use prell, comb it thru and let it sit for an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment