Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need help with my curly hair!?

Ok so i have hair thats in between wavy and curly. I really want to grow my hair out like Miley Cyrus' ACTUAL hair. My hair is turning brownish and so i was thinking that if i grow my hair longer i can get it to look kinda like that. Is there any way for me to grow it out like REALLY fast because my school pics are coming up!!! Also if there are any good styling products that can help my hair to get a little curlier (i kinda want ringlets cause my hair is kinda just like crazy curly thats bent in wierd ways!) and keep it from getting poofy. Oh and im looking for products that are cheap-ish and dont require me to do a lot with my hair in order for them to work. I really need help becaues i usually straighten my hair and i know that ruins it so im trying not to. I love my curly hair but only on a rare occasion it looks good! Thank you!!!!!



I need help with my curly hair!?

i have the same problem with my hair =] i always use shampoo and conditioner Frederik Fekkai, they really work good on my hair, make it more curly and reduce puffiness which i hate the most, and u'll get your hair shinny..... u can only buy it at bath and body works.....they cost something like $18.00 per bottle... but it really worth that

No comments:

Post a Comment