Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help: Curly hair!!!!?

I have curly hair that's basically ringlets that are sort of long which fall to my mid back. I love my curly hair, especially because of the ringlets, but I've never cut it because I'm afraid that the perfect ringlets will never grow back. Does anyone with curly hair know if their curls grow back perfectly as they were before, or does your hair appear to be more straight?



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

Sorry to scare you, but i had the most gorgeous ringlety hair when i was young and my mom didnt want to get it cut coz she knew that the curls may not come back, but eventually my hair got knotted and all split ended and she had no choice!



Now at 13, my hair is just one big bush, in between curly and straight,



But thats just my hair..yours may be different, coz i have the most difficult hair one could ask for lol!



x



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

It grows back, no worries.



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

dont worry i have the same hair as you and i was affraid but hen when i got mine cut the came back they dont get straight



dont worry



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

It will grow. Like, take Aly from Aly %26amp; AJ. She's had her hair cut before, but it has the same curls. And Vanessa Hudgens (well, not so much ringlets, but her hair stayed the same short).



If it doesn't, thank God for curling irons.



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

if it happens, it happens



ringlets are soppoesed to be natural



dont make it look fake



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

Well I have shorter curly hair, and with products, you can make it really curly! If your hair is curly now I think it will still be curly if you cut it. If not (i doubt that will be true) then it will be easy to grow it out. My advice, don't cut it TOO short just incase you don't like it. Good luck!



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

Take it from someone who has way curly hair..with ringlets no less...it will grow back exactly the same. =)



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

i do and of coarse they grow back. obviously they are not EXACTLLY the same but you know they will still be like that.



oh and it matters how u r getting your hair cut



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

I grows back so don't worry. I actually find that my curls hold better after I cut my hair and look more amazing. When you have curly hair and it is really long the length and heaviness really weigh down the curls. Once you get it cut your curls may look even nicer since you don't have all that extra weight.



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

i have curly hair and i absoutely love it too mine dosnt un curl and it stays the same when i cut it if u cut it above the shoulder it just poofs out more b/c it is shorter...my hair is a about 3 in. longer then my shoulder...and it usually dosnt poof out



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

I have the same hair as you, and I cut my hair almost every 4 weeks. Go for it! You won't lose them!



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

Well that happend to me but I got my hair cut. It took at least a couple months for them to grow back because for me it was my natural hair! I know what you mean it's so cute how the curls are. Oh and if they dont grow back just take a curling iron and curl the ends the will hold for up to 2 days!



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

Ofcourse it grows back.



Cutting your hair doesn't damage your roots or hosw your hair grows.



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

I don't know if you have hair as EXTREMELY curly as mine, but it grows back.



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

You should trim you hair, actually, the weight of more hair tends to drag the curls down, taking away the curl. So cutting your hair gives it a healthier look, and it helps the curls.



Hope I've helped!!!



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

I really cant believe I saw this question its really stupid to ask it cause if you have naturally curlly hair you will know that your curls will never go away no matter what you do. I have red/brown curly hair and trust me they are still there after many many many hair cuts. There is one thing you will need to know is that for every inch takes 3 inches off the leangth. Most places cut your hair wet and it streaches it out so that it can be even. Well when they take off that inch it will curl up 3 inches higher when dry. I will also say that your hair will grow really really slow and I knwo that it can take years to get that hair the leangth it is now. Another thing is your curls will be tighter once short cause the weight isnt there anymore. **** Luck on what you do to your hair.



Help: Curly hair!!!!?

If your hair is in ringlets now and you have it cut then it will grow back just the same. There is no way getting a hair cut it going to change curl pattern.



I have been a licensed cosmetologist for over thirty years.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment