Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly hair..................?

I have really curly hair and whenever it dries, it gets poofy. Should I let my hair grow really long so the weight will help the poofyness? I have tried gel but I don't like how it makes my hair feel.



Curly hair..................?

It doesn't necessarily have to get long, but definately don't cut it short. Longer than shoulder length is best. Layers also help to make the poofiness look less.



Make sure you use a good salon conditioner and curling cream (matrix curl life is good) after washing your hair. The key to not having the poofiness is don't brush it. Only finger comb it and when it's wet you can take a wide tooth comb through it.



However, If you want a pony tail, you will have to brush it to smooth it back.



One other option is after washing hair, put it back into a bun or brain after combing it. Wait until its completely dry and remove from bun. It will look smooth and more flat.



Curly hair..................?

Have you tried a serum? Biosilk's Silk Therapy is amazing. My hair's fairly straight but stills gets poufy, and this stuff prevents it. I put it on wet hair before I style, and then use it for touch-ups on dry hair if it starts getting big or frizzy. My boyfriend has super curly hair and I've used it on him with great results too. Plus it makes your hair feel oh so soft - my mom bleaches and heat styles her dark curly hair, and this stuff makes is silky soft.



Curly hair..................?

Yes...I think that would be a good idea to grow your hair long in order to weigh it down. If that is what you are going for. I think long curly hair is pretty!



Curly hair..................?

get your hair cut very short



Curly hair..................?

you should try some mousse or hairspray



Curly hair..................?

Hi,



You should let your hair be natural.You should let it do what it wants to do.You should take care of it though.I have got curly hair too. But I don't use any straightners and curlers.Straightners and curlers are bad for your hair.The steam takes away the energy from you hair and your hair starts falling.I think you should let your hair do what it wants to and if it gets out of control, tell your mum.That's all i can say to you.



Curly hair..................?

Growing my hair longer %26amp; avoiding layers always helped me.



Curly hair..................?

Accept your wild hair! You are a wild child! Yes, growing it longer with help. My hair is mid back length and extremely curly. I used to hate it, but you know what? Its a part of me, a part of my personality. Love your hair girl! And try some hair serum for shine.



Curly hair..................?

Growing your hair long only makes the curl stretch out. If does not help with the uncontrolably frizz. Condition your hair after shampooing. Try a leave in conditioner. Also there are products that take the frizz out. John Frieda products have a line for frizz. Check it out!!! Hope this helps! Good Luck!



:)



Curly hair..................?

I also have very curly hair. If I'm going to let my go and be curly, I normally use mousse, not gel on it. I don't like the crunchiness of the gel. The mousse helps control the frizz and poof without making my hair feel and look like it will break off. I've had a lot of luck with using a 1.5'' or 2'' curling iron. It gives you nice big, smooth floppy curls instead of small, tight, frizzy ones. I also love the flat irons. I wish I had had one back in high school 20 years ago! I've found that if I wear my hair a bit longer (shoulder length), with some longish layers, it behaves much better and doesn't give me that frizzy, poof, pyramid head look. I hope this helps. Good luck.



Curly hair..................?

I have curly hair and what I do is just spay ir with a little water and put leave in contitioner in thats what I do.



Curly hair..................?

I agree with Rachel R. I just tried the Matrix Curl stuff and it works excellent. Layers help make it less poofy. I'm mixed with black and white yet I have white people's hair and it is cork screw curly. I relaxed mine so it's not quite wavy but still a cute curly. growing longer will help a bit but it'll still be poofy. Use the Matrix with leave in conditioner and I use a pick instead of a wide tooth comb. Works great.



Curly hair..................?

Try a hair cream. It helps manage the curls and helps with frizz. I would suggest a serum but serums make hair look greasy. Greasy hair is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment