Monday, July 27, 2009

Curly hair once night falls?

So usually I take a shower the night before school or any big event, because it's much easier to work with my hair. But I find it hard to keep the curls in it after sleeping on it. I'm wondering if there are any techniques that work well for you in order to maintain the curly/wavy hair once the sun rises? I don't have curlers, so as of right now, those are out of the question.



My hair is in between being majorly curly and semi-straight. It tends to be very dry and extremely frizzy. Basically, I'm a she-werewolf.



Help



Curly hair once night falls?

I suggest that you get rollers, these ones are a good price and they work VERY, VERY well: http://www.folica.com/Caruso_Professi_r1... . Put mousse in your hair when you get out of the shower and let your hair air dry to about 75%, then put the rollers in. Sleep with them in and take them out in the morning. If your hair is still wet, use a blow dryer with a diffuser attached. Then spray lightly with hairspray.



Curly hair once night falls?

I too have curly hair and suffer the same delima. Its impossible to wake up with hair looking normal. I recently got mine cut short, and while cute during the day after washing and styling, as soon as I get up in the morning its sticking up everywhere!



My best friend, no matter the length of my hair, has always been an old hairspray bottle full of water. Spritz it on as much as needed in the morning, then put on a bit of mousse and let it air dry. Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment