Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Curly hair in the summer.?

okay, ive asked a question like this before, but didnt get many useful answers, so i thought id try again. i have naturally curly hair with side swept bangs, and in the heat and humidity it looks absolutely terrible. my bangs frizz and curl, and my curly hair gets frizzy, which almost never happens. does anybody know any hair products that work to hepl with humidity?



also, does anybody know how i can straighten my hair really well. ive done it a few times, but whenever i straghten it, it has to be in a ponytail because the roots curl a bit by the end of the day. does anybody know any products or tips that will keep my hair straight? if anybody has any certain directions on how to straighten hair thatd be great too.



Curly hair in the summer.?

Okay, I have naturally curly hair and I live in Florida so I know exactly what youre talking about. What I do is use gel and hairspray on my hair while its wet most likely when you get out the shower, and dry with a cold dryer, some hairdryer's have cold option if not use regular house fan, it keeps your curls in place and gives you the wet look. For straight hair I use Frizz-Ease, you can find that in Wal-Mart.



Curly hair in the summer.?

AUSSIE helps, you know with purple kangaroo, and umm get the spray on conditioner crap. and there ya go.



Curly hair in the summer.?

after u take a shower u should just mouse it then hair spray it and if its ion ur way u should put it n a messy bun....



Curly hair in the summer.?

Have you tried John Freida's Frizz Ease Hair Serum. He has a whole line of products that are to help with this. I Use the hair serum when I don't want my hair to frizz when I wear it curly. It even prevents frizz when i straighten it.



Curly hair in the summer.?

Catwalk has a product in a blue bottle called Curls Rock. It's a cream so the hair stays soft. Whatever you do don't brush your hair in between shampoos, just sort of separate the curls with your fingers or spray a little water to reactivate them until you wash it again. My advice is not to bother to make your hair straight, go with the curls, natural is always the easiest, and the best for your tresses. Good luck......



Curly hair in the summer.?

Okay for summer, when you wash your hair, rinse it through with cold water and scrunch it with a towel.



Then put some frizz ease serum (its like a clear gel looking thing) and then scrunch it with your towel and it should look good but just get every inch of your hair.



If you get paranoid put some hair spray on after the frizz ease.



For straight hair, use a tamer from l'oreal. The humidity frizzes it,,,it used to happen to me. just spray the tamer on dry hair, comb it and straighten it with a ceramic hair iron also what helps is a regular clothes iron.....i don't know what it is but it seems to get my hair straight and really soft.....



This should help cos my hair was like an afro and i'm so bony that it looked bad....and finally my hair looks great! =)



Curly hair in the summer.?

i have the same problem with my hair and i use a ceramic straightener and as far as hair care products i use Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner and after i wash my hair and get out of the shower i use this leave in conditioner called sun silk moisturizer. the also have a kind that is for



frizz. then i blow dry it and then i separate it in very small pieces and run the straightener through it. i hope that this works for you it has been the only thing that has worked for me.



Curly hair in the summer.?

Sunsilk makes great hair care lines for all different types of hair, a great tip for curly hair is when it is totally dry, use a bit of condionner and apply throughout your hair, it'll give it less frizz, more noticable curls, Garnier Fructis has a great selection to help you with your curly hair. As for straightening your hair, the pharmacy has a large range of straightening products, anything from shampoos to gel, blow-dry from the root working your way out to the ends with a circular brush, this may take some time, but can last for a few days.



Curly hair in the summer.?

actually yet, for the 1st question, I would try a shampoo that helped moitsurize hair, I use salon products like biotera and Paul Mitchel. I promise you salon products really work. Try using some of the products in you hair or when your done washing your hair blow dry it with a diffuser. A diffuser is really good for curly hair, you just attache it to your blow-dryer and it keeps frizzies away. I hope I helped. And for the 2nd wuestion about striaghtening you hair, try this link it'll help how to straighten your hair easy http://www.sallybeauty.com/consumer/WH/a...

No comments:

Post a Comment