Monday, July 20, 2009

Curly Hair ..Help?

Ok I have naturally straight hair but a month or so ago I went and had it permed for a summer change,at first I loved itbecause it was like this



http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam....



but now it's relaxed quite a bit and looks like this now http://www.more-hairstyles.com/curly/c12...



but when I wet it and put mousse in it, it will go back to being curlier,BUT I hate that wet look and the fact that mousse makes it stiff as a board.



So my first question is -- Is there anything that is like mousse for curly hair (as in hold) that doesn't stiffen your hair.



..annnddd



my second question is...what product would anyone recommend as a followup hair treatment to the perm...I know it fried my hair and I have major split ends now so I need something to make my hair more healthy again.



Curly Hair ..Help?

ok dont get anymore done give your natrual curls a time to relax,try a enhancing surl shampoo like curls rock from tigi!hope that helped



Curly Hair ..Help?

Aussie gel for the first question, deep condition your hair at least one a week, and take a shower every other day,trim your ends frequently,and reduce your hot tools, like straighters and blowdryers. try not to use hot tools if you can help yourself.if you don't want to trim your hair yourself go to a salon, it doesn't cost that much for a trim, and you could also explain your problem with your hair. hope this helps.



Curly Hair ..Help?

to make it healthy again use like shea butter it nourishes and conditions dry damaged hair and its a spray you can get at sally's



here's a website you can look at to find a product



http://www.beautydepot.com/Merchant2/mer...

No comments:

Post a Comment