Thursday, July 23, 2009

Curly Bushy Hair?

I have irish curly hair but my hair is partly frizzy too, i suffer from dry frizzy hair i dont know what to do! i want my hair to be soft and curly and definately not dry! i was also wondering how can i keep my hair tame without it going bushy?



please help me!



Curly Bushy Hair?

I would use a taming gel or cream. Use lots of serums and de frizzing products. You can get them in any supermarket or beauty wholesalers. The more product the better. But avoid mouse (makes your hair stiff) A bit wont do too much harm. Overall, serum will probaly work best. I have naturally wavey hair and serum really really controls the frizz. But if your hair is thin or thick (be careful about how much you use). However, I heard if you have really curly hair you could blow dry it and curl it will curling irons to get a softer look? Hope this helps in some way.



Much love xx



Curly Bushy Hair?

Shave it all off. Seriously, that's a good look and is rather stylish these days. : )



Curly Bushy Hair?

I know how you feel my hair is the same!



I had tried nearly every product on the market especially moisture rich products but I had given up and had my hair chemically straightened.



It felt so good to run my fingers through my hair and not have them caught in dry knots. Now that it's mostly grown out I find my natural curly hair sits better and is less frizzy than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment