Saturday, August 1, 2009

Long curly hair cut?

hi! I want to get a haircut that keeps my hair from looking like a triangle: I have long curly hair and I want bangs that I can straighten when I want to but that I can wear curly~ any pictures of a haircut? I don't know how I would explain that to the hairstylist...



any girls with similar hair to mine can help me explain this to the hairstylist~



Long curly hair cut?

My sister has extremely tight curls with very thick hair and she used to be a victim of the "triangle look" ha. To solve her problem she asked for a lot of long layers. I wouldn't get any layers cut shorter than about a inch above your shoulder when wet: you wouldn't want to end up with layers that come up too high..I'm not so sure about the bangs idea..If you did decide to get them, after your bangs had been straightened, you should just straighten the hair close to them just a little so your bangs form into your hair that way they don't look completely separate



Long curly hair cut?

ask mr buer

No comments:

Post a Comment