Saturday, August 1, 2009

Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

well everybody gave me good tips but i dont want to straighten my hair i love it curly. so if anyone has any good tips for managing curly hair with out having to straighten it ... you will be my hero!!



%26lt;3



please and thank you!



Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

i hear you!!! I have way curly hair, like ringlets, and sometimes it can be a pain.



first off: don't wash your hair everyday. You really don't need to wash your hair more then twice a week. Because curly hair is dry naturally, it needs the natural oils in your scalp to keep it moisturized.



Don't use a brush to untangle your hair.. it tends to create more frizz. Use a plastic, wide tooth comb. Also when you wash your hair, after you put the conditioner in, comb through your hair and then wash it out. Tangles will be gone!



Don't towel dry your hair (like don't twist your hair in the towel or rub your hair with the towel). That will also create frizz. gently pat or blot your hair with a towel. Then let it air dry or use a diffuser.



Style with moouse or gel. Make sure to rub it in your hands like you would rub lotion before you apply to your hair. Turn your head upside down while scrunching your hair. Let air dry or use a diffuser.



Try and get a deep conditioning treatment once a week. That will help keep your hair soft and moisturized.



Don't style your hair (e.g. ponytails, braids.. however you like your hair) until your hair is dry or almost dry. When you do that, it will hold the curl better all day.



when you cut it, get it layered. It makes all the difference in the way your hair looks and it makes it easier to take care of. Have it thinned if you need to.



Whoo!! I hope that helps. Embrace your curly hair. People would kill for the hair we have. I love mine now that I know how to handle it. I tried to straighten my hair for awhile and it just wasn't the same. Curls are awesome!!!



Oh yeah take a look at this site. It is all about curly hair!



I love it.



Naturallycurly.com



Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

straighten it than get curl like in a pony tail or cornrows



Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

Smart choice....curls r sexy...enhance them with proper curling gels or spray...u wont have to worry about the side-effects of hair relaxing



Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sunsilk De-Frizz and Aussie's Sydney smooth flexible gel. my curls come out shiny and under control.



Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

www.kenra.com



It's great for frizzy hair... get the platinum silkening gloss. You can also use if for your skin and bath. It's amazing! Heat application promotes optimum shine and condition



Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

Try condition it with a simple beer!the hair is looking great, becoming manageable with Hollywood style curly!!! Thats what i always do now, and all my friends noticed the difference.



And don't worry about the smell, just rinse it properly. And you don't have to do it every time you wash you hair, once or twice a week is enough.



So give it a go and i promise you great results!!



It's much cheaper and more natural than conditioners, and it heals your hair. Since i found out about that, my straightener is resting under the bed :-)



Curly hair... i dont know what to do with it.. help me...part 2!?

I have naturally curly hair, and for a long time I hated it, people would always say " God i'd pay to have your hair" and they do(I.E. perm) Then I found a hairstylist who knew exactly what to do, and has been cutting my hair evry since!! Depending on how long it is(mine is just past my shoulders) You want LONG LAYERS- have the stylist start the layers at about the bottom of your ears, and continue the layers all throughout your hair, but remember LONG LAYERS!!! Then whether you decide to style it( Wash, put leavein conditioners in-protect from styling- then add a good gel, or mouse and scrunch, turn head upside down and blowdry all the while scrunching, flip back over and do the same on the top- if tou have bangs either leave curly too or take a curling iron and do a flip curl by pulling straight and then curling up at the end(really cute w/ curly hair) whalla you have a beutiful mane of vivacious hair, drives men crazy, woman are jealous cause they have to pay for our hair!! OR with that kind of haircut you don't have to style every time because the layers help control it, just add conitioner, or frizz ease to keep frizz down and go!! I promise from one curly head to another you will love it!! If your hairs shorter, layers is still the way to go, just make sure they are LONG LAYERS!!!! Good luck! Remember it's hard to find someone who knows how to cut curly hair!! Your the boss though, tell them exactly what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment