Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have naturally curly hair and I want it to be straight for once! Any help?

I have the curliest hair you have ever seen. It's so curly that it's not ever frizzy when it's humid outside, but when I try to strighten it, well, that's a completely different story. It's always puffy. I always get puffy and frizzy and poofy and all that mixed up, but it buldges a bit and it gets majorly staticy which my mom thinks is the problem so I try hairspray and it works for about 30 minutes... I carry it with me, but then it tends to curl a tad. I have the Chi iron and the Chi spray and the Chi liquid stuff you put on your hair. I heard that silicone hair drops would help, but I'm not sure, because it's not really "frizzy" as much as it is "poofy" Would they help? What about Frizz Ease? Also, I have long hair that is one lenght. Would layers help?



I have naturally curly hair and I want it to be straight for once! Any help?

Hair sylists these days can actually fix that. Instead of getting a perm, people can get their hair chemically straightened. You may want to go into your hair dressers and ask what they think about it. It could be something new and exciting, i'd try it out. :)



I have naturally curly hair and I want it to be straight for once! Any help?

well to keep ur hair straight put some hair spray that makes it hard and stays in place

No comments:

Post a Comment