Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

Can someone please give me any ideas on how I should do my hair?? [I'm a girl] I have sort of longish, dark brown, curly, frizzy hair. I always tie my hair into a ponytail, and I'm tired of wearing it like that to school EVERY single day. Sometimes I wear it down, but then later on during the day, my hair gets all frizzy and puffy and all messed up. So do you know any cute hairstyles I can wear to school. I don't want to straigthen my hair! I don't have time. [I don't have time at night either]



Thank you!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

do a half ponytail or cut it shoulder length and do big curls



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

Curl your pubes



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

A "half ponytail" looks cute.



Pull the top layers back in a barrette or clip, then let it hang down over the bottom layers in back. Looks very cute %26amp; keeps it from all poofing out all over.



I also have long, brown, curly, frizzy hair!



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

If you know how to braid. Loose braids are good. They stay in and at the end of the day they are supposed to look messy...... thats a hot look.



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

well even though you dont have time...you should make time it seems like the only way but straighten it! it will look good. And dont use gel to flatten it..your hair will look greasy (not good!) and blow drying your type of hair would only make it worse...most likely



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

Check this site out.



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

HALF UP HALF DOWN



SCRUNCH



TWO PIGTAILS



BRAIDES



PUT A PUMP IN UR HAIR THEN SCRUNCH IT



SIDE PONYTAIL HOPE I HELPED YOU GOOD LUCK ;D



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

i like french barding! heres how its done



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6M7WzzYP...



it looks cute and stays in all day!!!



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

play around with it,clip up different parts of your hair to the side or do a little lump on top like this:http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



although you mite want to get some kind of an defrizz or aerosol spray (I FIND JOHN FRIEDAS FRIZZ EASE WORKS BEST) so your hair wont get all messed up by the end of the day



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

Regardless of the type, texture, length and condition of your hair, you can achieve curls.



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

Hi. I would recommend in using a Curl Definer creme by Matrix, it would define and give more smooth curls, that's not frizzy looking.



- Do some small twisties, with hair still down.



- Do side part with twisties.



There is so much you can do. Good luck!



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

From a cosmetologist point of view your haircut is the most important issue. an annual cut is every four to six weeks. maybe you should look into long layers. it tends to give curls life. then try bed head (TGI) for curly hair. Curls Rock shampoo and conditioner. curls rock complete line of products are wonderful for unruly curly hair. you should also purchase a diffuser to help dry the curls perfectly. keep in mind you don't have to wash your hair everyday. you could also hi lite life into your hair or twist it up in the front as a fashion statement



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

put moose on it wen its wet...if u just got out of the shower, wait for alittle bit so it'll stop dripping, like 5 or ten min...and straighten a peck on the front...LIKE THIS%26gt;%26gt; example...%26gt;%26gt; http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h205/b...



COPY n paste, sorry i couldn't figure out how to put the pics here, i tried the codes but couldn't.



I need [curly] hair ideas!! [girls only]?

if you have spiral curls like me that frizzzzzz well use GEL!!! dont wash your hair @ night wait til morning it doesnt take but mayb 3 minutes after you wash ur hair brush it then apply gel throughly make sure u get every inch then brush again and then scrunch and style!!!!!!!! i would consider cutting hair 2 about shoulder like mine!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment