Monday, October 5, 2009

Straightening curly hair...?

I have curly hair, and i like it curly, but i want to wear it straight every now and then. Is there a way to straighten my hair for the day?



I have a conair straightener, it isn't super great, but it's what i got. I take my shower the night before school starts, then in the morning it is a bit damp, i only need to wake up 30 minutes before i have to go... is there a way to fit it into my usual routine?



Straightening curly hair...?

I'd say shower when you get home from school, let your hair dry mostly naturally and if it's still damp then blow dry it (always going down the hair, never up) and then use a protection spray and straighten it at night. Then in the morning, brush it and just neaten it up. That's what I do, my hair is really long and quite curly but it's straightens out well like that. I have GHDs but yours should still work. Also I use John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon for any fly aways =) Good luck!



Straightening curly hair...?

1)Try getting a straightening balm, or other hair product, that you can get at a drugstore for really cheap.



2)Also, try blow drying your hair, with a thick bristol brush, and as your drying, brush your hair straight. It will deffinitly help to make it straighter.



3)Try straightening your hair before bed.Let it totally cool off before going to bed. Then, when you wake up, you just have to touch it up. And, your not in a rush. Thats what i do!



Good Luck =)



Straightening curly hair...?

You can get a straightening lotion from any drug store, then section off your hair and straighten it in smaller sections.



It may take awhile but you should be able to do it in 20 minutes if not less.

No comments:

Post a Comment