Monday, October 5, 2009

Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

personally, i think that curly hair's versatile.



But you know, blame it on the media or whatever, but many guys prefer straight hair over curls. sure, in the end, personality's the deciding factor, but how far can you go to rule out your preferences?



guys, have you ever ran your hands through a curly girl's head and been turned off? =\



Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

I have extremely curly hair! It drives me crazy. Sometimes I love it and feel lucky to have curly hair, then some days it takes a mind of its own and I hate it with a passion! It's a pain in the a*s the straighten and a pain in the a*s to try to do anything with it.... but it's pretty cool to decide if I want curls today or straight....



Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

i prefer it on a girl.



Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

I don't care curls or strait.



Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

My ex's hair is naturally curly, and I absolutely loved it.



Though when i see someone else with curly hair, I don't like it because it makes me miss her. Oh well



Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

well i have curly hair and all of the guys i'v been with find it attracting and if you know how to take care of your hair it is just a soft as a person that has straight hair



Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

I think mostly that girls and the media tell other girls that straight hair is the thing to do, and so girls assume that guys like that best. There's this guy who supposedly likes me and he can't keep his hands off my wavy hair,(which is creepy because we're seventeen, not seven, but whatever) Anyway, That's what i think.



Is curly hair really all that bad? C'mon now.?

I love for a girl to have a nice head of curly hair. Pref. shoulder length.

No comments:

Post a Comment