Monday, October 5, 2009

Curl enhancing mousse, gel, or shampoo for semi-curly hair?

I am a MALE and I have tight, slighty curly hair. The problem is that my hair looks dull and my hair is curlier in certain spots than others and it looks sorta wierd to me. My hair was the same way when I was like 5, but when I turned 6, it got real dry, coarse, and lost it's texture.



Note: I don't know if genetic info is of any help, but my father's side are east indian mixes and they have curly hair. Most of the guys start out with dry, texture-less hait but ended up VERY curly as they reached their 20s.



When I turned 19 a few yrs ago, myhair became curly again but it's only SLIGHTLY. Is there any kind of mousse or something that can AT LEAST enhance my curls?



As for my hair looking dull, I pretty much know that I will need conditioner or something to treat that problem. How often a week should I use leave in conditioner though? That is my 2nd question.



If anyone has any WORTHWHILE tips on how to treat my hair problem, they will be greatly appreciated.



Thank you.



Curl enhancing mousse, gel, or shampoo for semi-curly hair?

Well I use Totally Twisted shampoo %26amp; conditioner by Herbal Essence and honestly it worked very well for my hair. It made it curl more and made my curls softer. I love it. It may work differently for different people though. Just try it and see how it works. I also found that washing my hair every 3rd day makes it a lot curlier. I still rinse it and condition it every day but on shampoo at most every other day. good luck! =)



Curl enhancing mousse, gel, or shampoo for semi-curly hair?

I have extremely curly hair that is also dry and course. I have tried everything on the market for my hair. I have found what works best if Infusium 23 leave in conditioner. I don't know where you live so I don't know what it will cost you but I live in Missouri and it cost me just under $7 for a big bottle that will last me about a month and I have waist length hair. I don't know if the humidity affects your hair but this works great for that also. It will put a shine in your hair and if you kind of bunch your hair with your hands after you put the leave in conditioner in your hair it will enhance your curls and make it look a lot healthier. I hope it works for you. If you go to www.infusium23.com and join Club 23 they will usually send you a sample. I hope the information helps. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment