Monday, October 5, 2009

Hairstylists for curly hair in Houston/Conroe, Texas area?

I have naturally very curly hair, and I'm looking for a drastic haircut. I want an experienced hairstylist that really knows curly hair. I've always kept my hair long, and I want to go short, althought I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. I'm pretty flexible in what I want, and I'm just asking for recommendations for someone I can go to.



Hairstylists for curly hair in Houston/Conroe, Texas area?

Go to or call Visible Changes and ask them who there has the most experience with curly hair. The stylist there have alot of training so the majority of them are very good and affordable stylists.



Hairstylists for curly hair in Houston/Conroe, Texas area?

If u have a REGIS hair styling store in ur local mall or somehting then maybe u should go there. I went there last time I got my hair cut and I LOVED how they did it. They're REALLT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment